Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Hot Topic gothic chain pants sold out? :rofl:

This collab was terrible, dude.

I'm surprised people actually went crazy over the witch t. At first I thought the hoodie was gonna be the most hyped item but then someone came up with the brilliant Witch Box Logo after that it was a straight wrap. Hype just went crazy in this T. No one really cared about the Dorothy T too much and that was a much better shirt like it was a brilliant idea with the ruby slippers...

Damn near the whole site is OOS except for Skateboard wheels n Cherry DVD 
mean.gif

I'm surprised people actually went crazy over the witch t. At first I thought the hoodie was gonna be the most hyped item but then someone came up with the brilliant Witch Box Logo after that it was a straight wrap. Hype just went crazy in this T. No one really cared about the Dorothy T too much and that was a much better shirt like it was a brilliant idea with the ruby slippers...

It was wrap when they started calling it "WOGO" tee

Last edited:
They def cut production on items this season after every damn thing sat during F/W. :lol:

I think they should have a bigger production number in the staple items (Box Logos, small box logo tees, camps, S logo 6 panel etc..) and have the other unique designs in limited numbers. Either way, it will sell

Last edited:
US restocks been pretty weak so far huh. Guess I will have to wait until the hype dies down and find a Witch tee that way.

when i first saw pics i wanted the pillow but that price turned me off so i had to pass werd to nash

EASTER EXCHANGE

TO GET IN:
1) Must have been in the last exchange
2) If not, you need 3 references to get you in

RULES OF EXCHANGE:
Participants must send at least 3 supreme "eggs" from the following 11 supreme "egg" categories:

Once I get a solid list going, I will send out emails asking for your sizes and will match up people within one size of that they wear and have stashed away. This is meant to be fun. Some will get "golden eggs" but NOBODY should get rotten eggs or deadbeats.

PM ME AND QUOTE PIC IF YOU ARE IN

(I will also post this in the FB group)
would definitely like to do it, and have 3 refs!

Only care to see Bondage fit pics in the voluptuous women thread
with the cheeks cut out
nthat.gif

Only care to see Bondage fit pics in the voluptuous women thread

with the cheeks cut out :nthat:
:lol:

The only thing I regret passing on now or wish I picked up was the athletic split Crewneck if that somehow restocks I will deff scoop with the quickness

I failed today :/
Just went for the grey witch & red synhead and my cars info was wrong since I entered it in too fast or something :smh:

Is there a way to get Supreme to remember your info or does it always have to be filled in. Cause thats screwing me over, every now and then I gotta clear my browsers cache, cookies and all that other crap cause it takes me to the euro Sup site smh

got a kid ready to paypal gift me for the witch tee for a meetup transaction 
mean.gif
  He's lucky I'm not a scumbag

Last edited:
:lol:

The only thing I regret passing on now or wish I picked up was the athletic split Crewneck if that somehow restocks I will deff scoop with the quickness

Resell price wasn't that bad man ... I paid $160 which was a few bucks more than if I had ordered and paid for shipping. These resellers are starving.

I'll be wearing the Grey Bear Crew with the chromeposites as soon as it warms up a little. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom