Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 I faux with you AF1
My man Chris catching heat today for helping haha. 

I ordered the anarchy tee in white - got confirmation for black......

Atleast I got the hoodie- ain't even mad :smokin

Last edited:
Copy and paste is much more efficient.

Uninstall your browser and reinstall it. You probably used a proxy before but some proxies install toolbars without user interaction so whenever you enter a specific site it take you to the proxied version.

Thanks but im on mobile cause im at work on Thursdays so I'm assuming its a lil different. Imma try the copy and paste method for my card info tho since autofill works with basically everything other than that

My girlfriend texted me and told me she was in soho asked if I needed anything from supreme.. I told her not to bother if there was a line but she waited anyway just to see what they got..

Here's a pic of the store today 3m camo hats are still in stock View media item 1462989
They also have the bondage pants in stock in case anyone is looking for them lol.

My girlfriend texted me and told me she was in soho asked if I needed anything from supreme.. I told her not to bother if there was a line but she waited anyway just to see what they got..

Here's a pic of the store today 3m camo hats are still in stock

They also have the bondage pants in stock in case anyone is looking for them lol.
Dude in the mirror like "yup, I'll have that, one of those, gimme dat, two of these" Shoulda copped a shopping cart to hold all his crap. 
roll.gif

well doubleupkicks hit for me on medium witch tee but  rsvpsniper failed for me on my small witch tee anyone had the same issue?

i can't wait to see it in person. 

Missed today's drop, was stuck in a meeting and zoned out...

Really just wanted a witch tee... Can't fade that resell though...

Haven't copped anything this season as two trips (one abroad and one to the west coast) put my wallet on crutches...

Loafed, smh...

Missed today's drop, was stuck in a meeting and zoned out...

Really just wanted a witch tee... Can't fade that resell though...

Haven't copped anything this season as two trips (one abroad and one to the west coast) put my wallet on crutches...

Loafed, smh...
What size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom