Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on your packer.
hoping mine hooks me up… or else ill just buy one
ohwell.gif

yeah i was expecting the witch tee to sell out later then the other items this morning but it was the first thing that was gone, and could only cart sz XL afterwards in anything. I'm hoping it happens when i'm not in my meeting hahaha. 

ALSO PLEASE KEEP "OOPS"/HOOKUPS/ETC" THROUGH PM PLEASE. DONT WANT TO FLEX ON YOU GUYS NOW.... LOL

depends on your packer.
I must get the unlucky one all the time. 3 separate orders for the first week drop, all shipped a week late, none had beach ball or moth sticker or neil sticker or rose garden sticker. Not even the original logo sticker. 

yeah i was expecting the witch tee to sell out later then the other items this morning but it was the first thing that was gone, and could only cart sz XL afterwards in anything. I'm hoping it happens when i'm not in my meeting hahaha. 

ALSO PLEASE KEEP "OOPS"/HOOKUPS/ETC" THROUGH PM PLEASE. DONT WANT TO FLEX ON YOU GUYS NOW.... LOL
I know I wasn't exactly offering oops through the thread but I will apologize for the discussion anyways. We're usually good in here moderating ourselves but it always seems that release day rules go out the window and then we're back to normal within 12 hours.

I myself know how frustrating releases can be and how there are some nice fam members here to help out when possible....but there is always that 1% who just (*&%) things up. Oops comment not directed at anybody, just a friendly reminder. 

I myself know how frustrating releases can be and how there are some nice fam members here to help out when possible....but there is always that 1% who just (*&%) things up. Oops comment not directed at anybody, just a friendly reminder. 
No feelings caught over here. But I gotta respect the reminder, cuz you're 100% right.

Aside from the box logos pullovers, doesn't everything have some sort of restock? I never count on them though since once the drop passes, I busy myself with work and never check the site often enough to catch it.

I did just switch back to chrome so I've got a page monitor set up to get rocking in that restock glory more often.

no lighters in store
I have feeling its going to be a Japan only release
mean.gif

one of the dudes working was wearing it.  really dope in person.

another worker was wearing the all red bear crew.  Quality was ehhhh.  Or it just didn't look right on him.
Thats good to hear i didn't want it to be like the le bain were it looked good in pics but awful in person.
Anybody else here waiting on a restock ?
Im waiting on that bear tee restock, i would of gone for the crew neck but I'm trying to cut down on spending too much on Supreme lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom