Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow if u got a high number u better take 2 days off

Everyone has their priorities, but to me, I hope clothing is never THAT important. I'd much rather skip and pay resale for something I really wanted. Time is also money.

Everyone has their priorities, but to me, I hope clothing is never THAT important. I'd much rather skip and pay resale for something I really wanted. Time is also money.
true..but there are exceptions..I can't even take more than a day this wk

IMG_7650.PNG

Hope I get lucky and hit bk

It ain't tell me for where, I selected bk got dubbed backspaced and got in later but it said manhattan even though I selected bk, maybe I get lucky and get bk

True. Same here, but I checked off Manhattan so I figured it would be for that. Let's see the number. I'm gonna skip if crazy high.

Did you not select BK?
I selected it, got dubbed. Then I backspaced and it was preselected for me but blurred out as if it was sold out but it was still selected. I signed up and then it gave me a manhattan confirmation even though I never selected manhattan

Everyone one who got confirmation text from New York?

nope im on Philly, its impossible to limit it to NY/NJ only, plenty ppl in NY got out of state License would make no sense

i shouldnt say impossible but i just dont see them limiting it like that

nope im on Philly, its impossible to limit it to NY/NJ only, plenty ppl in NY got out of state License would make no sense

i shouldnt say impossible but i just dont see them limiting it like that
They would have to develop a new system, which I think they should. This will be impossible without bots soon

Numbers will come tomorrow friends

Ugh need da bogo but I won't get it :lol:

TBH I still rrreeeaallllllllyyyyy need a NAS T size L.. anyone??? Please halp :nthat:

BK wait time is going to be stupid dumb.

BOGOs + 7 Weeks worth of drops.

Ya'll better take the rest of the week off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom