Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I selected it, got dubbed. Then I backspaced and it was preselected for me but blurred out as if it was sold out but it was still selected. I signed up and then it gave me a manhattan confirmation even though I never selected manhattan
My exact situation right now smh lol

nope im on Philly, its impossible to limit it to NY/NJ only, plenty ppl in NY got out of state License would make no sense

i shouldnt say impossible but i just dont see them limiting it like that
Lol impossible? Very easy actually. Especially since they require billing information, all they would have to do is reject those that aren't in NY or NJ

Damn, I got through to the confirmation screen for BK but no text yet. Safe to chalk this up as a L?

Lol impossible? Very easy actually. Especially since they require billing information, all they would have to do is reject those that aren't in NY or NJ

did you not see it say " i shouldnt say impossible" :pimp:

and if they were limiting it to NY/NJ why did i in Philly get a text ?

Flight Attendant: "So what are you flying to New York City for?"
You: "To buy a shirt."

:rofl:

Not hating at all though. If you have the time and money to do it then more power to you. Crazy thing is it's looking cheaper to fly than pay resell lol.

If I told my wife I was flying to NYC to buy a shirt, she would tell me to stay in New York.

Flight Attendant: "So what are you flying to New York City for?"
You: "To buy a shirt."

:rofl:

Not hating at all though. If you have the time and money to do it then more power to you. Crazy thing is it's looking cheaper to fly than pay resell lol.

If I told my wife I was flying to NYC to buy a shirt, she would tell me to stay in New York.
If you're going just for the shirt that's a little stupid, buy anything you can touch.

1) Got thru at 12 for BKN

2) Then got a text at 1

Hard part is over. Just need a good number now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom