Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there are a lot of people on here that got Brooklyn confirmation, got their card charged, yet have received no text asking to confirm. I am one of these unfortunate souls. I wonder if they sent out more confirmations than they are ultimately allowing.

That would be such a kick in the junk.

^Yea man, it is what it is, was hype for a good hr and a half then reality settled in

Grats on those who got through

1nhqil.jpg

Im happy for yall!

Damn, people really not getting a text back? Did anyone outside of the area even got a confirmation text?

All of my info is NJ so I'm guessing it didn't have to do with area, unless they somehow restricted it to NYC/Brooklyn.

Keeping hope alive, but I feel like that guy who has one finger left on the cliff in the action movie.

Maybe it is just taking a while...Twitter is all people saying they didn't get a text yet.

Recent twitter poll on "Did you get a confirm text after registering" is currently 74% No and 26% Yes.

Meanwhile I am getting texts from damn near everyone except Supreme. Amazon just texted me about a coupon for bestselling authors. SCORE. :smh:

So let me get this straight, they text you tomorrow your number in line? so if you're number 500, what time do you show up?

You see the time stamps for those release info emails, sometimes things are delayed. I'm honestly not even worried anymore. It is what it is, no real method to complain and get a resolution so either they get my money this week or they don't

need to unload supreme gear I have but dont want anymore, whats the best way to go about it?

Grailed (though you'll deal with the usual idiots when selling online, its 100x worse there). If its good stuff and not ruined you'll get good $ back, seems like anything Supreme sells now. Especially older stuff.

Maybe it is just taking a while...Twitter is all people saying they didn't get a text yet.

Recent twitter poll on "Did you get a confirm text after registering" is currently 74% No and 26% Yes.

Meanwhile I am getting texts from damn near everyone except Supreme. Amazon just texted me about a coupon for bestselling authors. SCORE. :smh:
If it's a legit coupon code for any book, I'll take it. :smile:

Got a text for Manhattan, but I declined the spot. I've never had success finding my size, small, in-store, and there don't seem to be any accessories I want this week. May try at SI instead.

So let me get this straight, they text you tomorrow your number in line? so if you're number 500, what time do you show up?

I'm trying to understand this whole process as well. Would appreciate if someone who has gone through it would provide some insight.

I'm trying to understand this whole process as well. Would appreciate if someone who has gone through it would provide some insight.
1) You sign up online.
2) You get a text message notifying you that you have been selected for a place in line. (This usually happens the next day, but this week it was same day. Signing up online does not guarantee that you will receive a text / spot in line.)
3) You reply with Yes or No to accept or decline the spot.
4) The following day, you are notified of your exact # in the line and time + location to show up.

1) You sign up online.
2) You get a text message notifying you that you have been selected for a place in line. (This usually happens the next day, but this week it was same day. Signing up online does not guarantee that you will receive a text / spot in line.)
3) You reply with Yes or No to accept or decline the spot.
4) The following day, you are notified of your exact # in the line and time + location to show up.

Once you show up, is the wait hours? Someone earlier posted getting in the wee hours of the evening. If that's the case, I'll probably pass.

Said it for weeks now

Registering for a supreme signup doesnt guarantee you anything

Getting a .10 $1 or whatever the temp charge is doesnt guarantee you anything

It even says so in the email for sign ups:
- Successful registration will not guarantee you a place in line.

Ever since week 2, I have not been able to get a spot online until today.

Its really all lottery stuff b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom