Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now reading what some of you getting the switch-a-roo, I'm not sure if I got brooklyn. Close the tab once I got through. Would they tell you in the email?
No email it was a confirmation page, as far as I know dudes who got the switcharoo got dubbed and went back and that happened later. If dude straight up got switched that's dirty :smh:

WOW according to @JPS 's twitter he is offering free proxies to the first 10 people who PM on here with an item that is non BK-box logo

AKA anything that dropped this season that is restocking in store - WOOOO!

Gonna try for a shovel

Oh man, if thats the case and Supreme has tons of quantity on each item and sets no limit, I think maybe first 100 people will get in on the first day at most.

WOW according to @JPS 's twitter he is offering free proxies to the first 10 people who PM on here with an item that is non BK-box logo

AKA anything that dropped this season that is restocking in store - WOOOO!

Gonna try for a shovel

500x1000px-LL-13116e20_anigif_enhanced-buzz-3156-1350677658-6.gif

God I hope I'm one of the first 10. I really need that Pledge Allegiance Keychain and maybe if I'm lucky the digi camo cap. Still need one of the colors.

I got free blimp and/or chopsticks if anyone can halp with a bogo or a NAS.. thank you friends of 9th Wonder

Lol had to bypass it by text forwarding to my MacBook. Hope I get a good number.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 77
Got my Arc Logo Flannel in today!!

Glad I paid $250 shipped, I can't even see another XL or even a Navy XL under $400 + anywhere

So you never got a text but u did this and it worked?
I got the text normally but when I tried to confirm it, the message was blocked completely. I called my crappy service and they had technical support on it. After like 30 mins nothing was working out so my last shot was my laptop and it worked.

God I hope I'm one of the first 10. I really need that Pledge Allegiance Keychain and maybe if I'm lucky the digi camo cap. Still need one of the colors.
I don't think that chain is a top priority for most, I got one if you really need it

I've always shopped Supreme online and plan on attending first time in-store this Thursday (pending number). Can someone please enlighten me on how it works? Does #1 go in, take their picks, walk out and then #2 walks in? Just curious. Sorry as I'm sure this has been extensively discussed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom