Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't think it is the end for Supreme, it is the beginning of Supreme being more accessible like Stussy and Bape are today. They will still only sell in their stores and online, but they will increase quantities and production to meet demand. The brand has been dead to a lot of people from the early millennium class of streetwear and street culture. In my opinion it is really cool to see a brand survive this long without losing their principles. If the rumors are true it is a great time for Jebbia to sell, and hopefully something new and organic can come from this. In fact people blame Supreme too much for their streetwear woes when the real culprit of posing and appropriating whack fashion are Instagram influencers, Tumblr, and sites that post way too much about Supreme "hint". I find that no matter how tired I am of seeing the ****, it still intrigues me. I do not buy much of anything anymore, the Gram ruins so much but I have to say Supreme has managed to keep my attention since I was a kid. I guess that says a lot about branding and vision. I apply some of their principles to my own business today."

I regret passing on the gonz stuff especially wk 1 tee

Which tee?

It's been a few hours since I left SupLA but they had all reflective hoodies, a few L/S overdyed shirts, rugby's, work shirts (sans plaid), a few colors of the thermal, hats (including black SI) and a few others.

Which tee?

It's been a few hours since I left SupLA but they had all reflective hoodies, a few L/S overdyed shirts, rugby's, work shirts (sans plaid), a few colors of the thermal, hats (including black SI) and a few others.
The one with the gonz logos scattered throughout the tee

The term "dead" has different interpretations when it comes to Supreme. As just mentioned above a lot of older "streetwear" cats have been over it for a while for the most part. MANY things diluted Supreme over the past few years and are to blame. I've been selling all my Supreme stuff with branding on it. I don't want to be associated with it anymore because of what it's become. **** is cringeworthy. Don't think they'll turn into a Diamond or The Hundreds anytime soon but it's gotten close in some ways.

Probably the same people that was there today will be there tomorrow too plus some more. Shiiid they might be sleeping down river tonight.

straight up. its gonna be even worse, I dont know how they plan to handle it. why not just accommodate people that registered successfully online but never got a text and/or charge like me?

straight up. its gonna be even worse, I dont know how they plan to handle it. why not just accommodate people that registered successfully online but never got a text and/or charge like me?
I agree. Because I am in that boat! Won't ever happen though.

I hear you man! No matter what they do, it’s always going to be rowdy during a big release like this just because vultures are lurking in every corner and don’t know how to act.

I hear you man! No matter what they do, it’s always going to be rowdy during a big release like this just because vultures are lurking in every corner and don’t know how to act.
nothing beats the texts I was getting during the royals release this past April..from friends waiting to pick up their kicks in Manhattan...I was dying

Supreme will always be iconic. The amount of collabs has done and its long history will last forever in NY culture.

Sup x bape
Sup x TNF
Sup x LV
Sup x Nike
Sup x Jordan
Sup x Levis
Sup x Schott
Sup x New Era
Sup x Champion
Etc....

Bout time Supreme x Polo, Supreme x UNDFTD

half the people there today were on their way to the kudi concert. tomorrow, no school, no kith drop like today, its gonna be too wild. i think ima sit it out tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom