Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one with the gonz logos scattered throughout the tee

Color and size? I have a large, grey I got for someone. Can't give it to said someone due to...complications. I haven't put it up for sell yet.

San Fransico would be a good location for a new supreme store.

would be dope. especially since i live in SF :lol:
I remember rumors of an SF store back in like 06’ around the time they announce the diamond supply store on haight

If a Supreme x Ralph Lauren ever went down I'd lose my mind. Do all the stadium and snow beach but with switched out Words. Or "S" wing instead of "P" wing? Sign me up.

I'd also love to see more collaborations with Japanese artists and properties.
Preme already stole that stuff lol. years agoooooo

When was this? I left afer cops came through and expanded the barricades. Was it after that cause I didnt see any fights

Yea I ain't see all that

Apparently around the 400-410 after the bum rush to get in the line after people stayed on the barricade. The kids that was there at 5am got bullied out early saw it happen. I was like damn 5am?!

so how many people got in the store today ?

Same as yesterday 300max. Paris took 5 days to sellout according to someone I heard. It’s gonna be about the same amount each day unless they figure out a better system. 3 day weekend gonna give the kids something to do. It’s like the new after school activity for the youth out here.

It’s ALWAYS the same +250lb gang of resellers that **** it up for everyone. Imagine going against the Dallas Cowboys offensive line. -_- same people ****ed up the foams, the 20th Annie tee. The LV. Sloppy scum that don’t clean up after themselves. I know I’m saying a lot but I’m upset/sad myself over the situation our culture has become. NY can do better I hope.
~Lefty

Ps: s/o to Eric recognizing me I guess and Sammy. If you see me say hi or a dap, even though I am the Anti-Social Club President.

Pps: anyone who has a brain knows the only way to make more room for a mob/line is to stretch the line from the back with a 2 man team. One watching the front and then one person in the back, screaming at the front for people to back up for your friends to cut makes no sense. :lol:

Last edited:
Apparently around the 400-410 after the bum rush to get in the line after people stayed on the barricade. The kids that was there at 5am got bullied out early saw it happen. I was like damn 5am?!

Same as yesterday 300max. Paris took 5 days to sellout according to someone I heard. It’s gonna be about the same amount each day unless they figure out a better system. 3 day weekend gonna give the kids something to do. It’s like the new after school activity for the youth out here

Yeah I feel bad for the people there since 5 am. Why would you even do that lol I wonder how its gonna go tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom