Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea if this dude says sold out and they really don't drop any more tomorrow they either gonna release em randomly when the hype dies down or they're being sold through a different door. Dudes was saying they had big *** boxes full of em. If I really missed a box logo by less then 5 spots in line Ima be ashamed of myself, one more skip would've had me a shirt :smh:
:lol: I know how bad it gets out there so I understand should of been more of a savage and cut the whole line.

:lol: I know how bad it gets out there so I understand should of been more of a savage and cut the whole line.
I had no freaking idea they would cut the line off 2-4 people before, I had one more crease I could've skipped which would've just got me in the mix but fell back. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I got there two hours after they started so it was too late to skip the whole line lol

They dont need to sell them to you. In that neighborhood, if people keep acting like savages I truly believe theyll just backdoor them (is there are in fact any left).

Its literally impossible to have a manhattan type lineup situation in the spot theyre in

That neighborhood is more safe than the Soho location......The soho spot got dope heads around the corner.

That neighborhood is more safe than the Soho location......The soho spot got dope heads around the corner.

thats not what I was talking about. theres houses everywhere, no one is gonna allow people to stand outside their house all day

thats not what I was talking about. theres houses everywhere, no one is gonna allow people to stand outside their house all day

Well yea there's gonna be complaints, I agree.

I think supreme should do a shopping limit. Maybe 10-20 mins?

If they lying trying to get people not to show up they are all the way WYLIN.
Whether they sell em tomorrow or not man people gonna be there

These in da racks range in terms of quantity.

Don't be fooled. This ain't the JPS and OG era of preme anymore.

Preme is mainstream, instagram, complex friendly now ‍♂️

why they got men in black as the new security team though. those dudes def cant be bought, I think

why they got men in black as the new security team though. those dudes def cant be bought, I think
They could pretty easily but the problem is they got so many security and got dudes constantly checking on other dudes about every little thing. If you're on the line to get in the store you can't even shake someone else's hand or you get kicked off the line :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom