Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thanks for the reminder SI. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

IMG_2498.jpg

Reminds me of Sneakercon Bay Area earlier this year...It was scorching hot in the line outside but a select few came in full Yellow Supreme North Face outfits looking like firemen outside lol I was like man they about to get a heat stroke trying to stunt lol

Lol firemen

let's put it like this

Is there another store out in Williamsburg that continues to have a line up the street with people loitering around all day, everyday

prolly not

they have No Idea the madness Sup brings to the block!

let's put it like this

Is there another store out in Williamsburg that continues to have a line up the street with people loitering around all day, everyday

prolly not

they have No Idea the madness Sup brings to the block!

Good for the bodegas though. :tongue:

Yup. To make it fair, cause I bet you there are probably a few people that lined up 2-3 times. Should of probably given everyone that registered for bk a number.
Or at least the registered that didn’t get a random line number. There were plenty of those sub as myself. Still gonna show up tomorrow even thought no signup. There’s gotta be an amount of people who can’t make their allotted time slot
~Lefty

Or at least the registered that didn’t get a random line number. There were plenty of those sub as myself. Still gonna show up tomorrow even thought no signup. There’s gotta be an amount of people who can’t make their allotted time slot
~Lefty
If no Bogo's, what are you going for???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom