Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get accessories or see if anyone that’s in line I know could pick up for me if they aren’t picking up themselves. And its 10min from the crib ‍♂️
~Lefty

Good luck. If people are waiting for hours tomorrow with no bogos, most likely they're picking up all the hype accessories to sell themselves. Should of asked at day 1. I didn't even pick up much from day 1, just the bogo and a few tees that I missed at week 1.

Good luck. If people are waiting for hours tomorrow with no bogos, most likely they're picking up all the hype accessories to sell themselves. Should of asked at day 1. I didn't even pick up much from day 1, just the bogo and a few tees that I missed at week 1.

Unfortunately wasn’t available the first day I was :frown:
~Lefty

Received my polartec hoodie. Great hoodie and great quality but unfortunately I should've got a XL and not a large. So pissed.

again box logo tees are not sold out.

and u have to be an idiot to think the madness that supreme is creating is a bad thing for that neighborhood.

its gentrified and they want novelty.

same neighborhood people line up for cookie dough and cronuts.

People on Reddit saying no more box logos but here they say there are. One guy just posted a few minutes ago and listed all this stuff still in stock but no box logo. What is going on? Any one know for sure or pick up one today?

People on Reddit saying no more box logos but here they say there are. One guy just posted a few minutes ago and listed all this stuff still in stock but no box logo. What is going on? Any one know for sure or pick up one today?
donezo

Saturday delivery surprised me.. . Still looking for denim camp if anybody has or willing to trade in NyC.
IMG_2549.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom