Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting on S Logo Beanie with Work pants order and Zipper hat/Heather beanie order.

My collection consists of at least 70% headwear.

Attachments

• IMG_5543.JPG
    IMG_5543.JPG
    265.5 KB · Views: 14
yeah nvm cant find that cancellation picture.... well cancellations or not, i have hope for a restock if they want more proceeds to the charity =]
wonder if they hit a max on their tax write off

but anyways yall think last weeks online orders will come with BK BOGO stickers?

yeah nvm cant find that cancellation picture.... well cancellations or not, i have hope for a restock if they want more proceeds to the charity =]
wonder if they hit a max on their tax write off

but anyways yall think last weeks online orders will come with BK BOGO stickers?

Havent seen a bk box logo sticker in anyone’s orders yet

I’m just curious, deep down, are people salty because they missed out on the profit to be made, or that they truly love the brand and wanted it for the back?
Given the resell prices, I couldn't justify keeping one for myself. I also don't particularly like the design (and camo, generally), so I'm not salty that I missed out on this. I'm more bummed that last year's Paris trip didn't coincide with the store opening there, if we're discussing missing out on store opening box logos.

i havent seen actualThats the thing with these supposed cancel emails. I havent seen an actual screenshot yet. Ive seen people on tweeter posting pics of Privacy refund notifications with blocked timestamps, but no actual cancel emails.
DLtPMXNU8AIQgCV.jpg

Are these the Privacy refund pics??

Man if I would've gotten the tee that thing would've been out my hands so fast

Woulda sold it or tried to get a trade for some hyperadapts.

If you all are referring to zliques pic on Twitter as the cancelled multiples, it was fake.

if these can get me olive ACRNYM prestos or Off-White blazers/prestos then im out

Went Saturday afternoon to the Brooklyn store with my son, security was whisking people away quick. Told them I just moved here and my son wanted to check it out. Guards talked to a older guy who looked like the manager and they let us in. Bought a S logo hoodie and a few items for my son overal everyone was really nice. Lucas told us no more box logos but it seems there is still quite a few left hopefully they’ll restock again for PR. They should just auction them on eBay and make a boat load for charity instead.

Went Saturday afternoon to the Brooklyn store with my son, security was whisking people away quick. Told them I just moved here and my son wanted to check it out. Guards talked to a older guy who looked like the manager and they let us in. Bought a S logo hoodie and a few items for my son overal everyone was really nice. Lucas told us no more box logos but it seems there is still quite a few left hopefully they’ll restock again for PR. They should just auction them on eBay and make a boat load for charity instead.

Nice of them to let you in with your son. Was it Jeff Pang himself the guards talked to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom