Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice of them to let you in with your son. Was it Jeff Pang himself the guards talked to?
Probably, if you go there on some humble buy one or two items style you can maybe get in how he did, but any hypebeast looking dude/reseller that **** is dead

Probably, if you go there on some humble buy one or two items style you can maybe get in how he did, but any hypebeast looking dude/reseller that **** is dead

No it wasnt him I saw him in the store it was a cat outside with a beard. I almost forgot when we were waiting outside to go in there was five Asian cats walking by and dude with the beard told them that he saw way to much of them and that they would never be allowed in the store as long as he was alive and to get the eff away from the store. My son and I were like damn they must be resellers.

No it wasnt him I saw him in the store it was a cat outside with a beard. I almost forgot when we were waiting outside to go in there was five Asian cats walking by and dude with the beard told them that he saw way to much of them and that they would never be allowed in the store as long as he was alive and to get the eff away from the store. My son and I were like damn they must be resellers.
Yeah they prob see the same guys lurking every week.

91515F57-78C6-4D27-9F9D-41E41360359A.jpeg

Pile on the sodium. F it!!

Which one did you go to?

Congrats to everyone who scored a BOGO today.

Is anyone still waiting on shipping for the Box from last drop?

Reddit is strict cuz it was inundated with too many legit checks..now it has content which u can discuss the brand..it is a great source to find grails and offload ur collection..to get approved the waitlist is a year

Well maybe like 3 of us

One of here.
Mods are strict cause sub reddit is inundated with immature idiotic Hypebeasts. Sometimes still good for info.

i dont like the logo at all..if I cop it's gone

me either. i typically dont like white shirts and would have preferred standard camo print if they were going to go this route. and the phone number on the back is basura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom