Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLzSeYWVoAAmQmI.jpg

Not the official version but its 98% accurate to whats dropping thurs. Only difference is Supreme branding on the base and Supreme branding on each of the vases

Last edited:
I know lots think this collab fire...seems super lazy to me. Blimp tee only tee I would go for. Most of it reminds me of any flea/bodega in the late 90s/early 2000's. Probably get one thing for da culture. Hope everyone cooks.

Yep the original run had 2000 pieces made there's one up on ebay for almost a grand
That's the one I saw ..I was thinking I can get this if it's too hard to grab on Thursday..not caring that it's not the supreme version..but nope ..no lamp for me

$598 on the leather jacket is really close to a schott jacket...seems like an appropriate price

$178 on the all over print tho :frown:

$598 on the leather jacket is really close to a schott jacket...seems like an appropriate price

$178 on the all over print tho :frown:
that was my reaction when i saw the price.

worse the fac that the noah core logos may be dropping thursday also

there can only be one

that was my reaction when i saw the price.

worse the fac that the noah core logos may be dropping thursday also

there can only be one

if i go for the leather jacket I'm def just gonna sit on the piece for like a year

What if they drop something else u been checking out all season and u gotta make a game time decision..there's a few fire pieces I'm waiting for

Going for the black World Is Yours , Grey M16 Scene tee & the all over print hoodie

The black & white poster logo tee with the Supreme in red just looks so lazy btw lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom