Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what u mean

m_58c6d4df13302afc9600c661.jpg

Yea, but it's not slim fitting, probably looks humongous

I don't think the one Sup will release will be slim fitting either, but we will see when the measurements drop

the jacket i would actually wear but wouldn't want to, and my wife thinks its tacky, thats what i love about it though

but the all over hoodie is much more affordable lol

I don't think the one Sup will release will be slim fitting either, but we will see when the measurements drop

the jacket i would actually wear but wouldn't want to, and my wife thinks its tacky, thats what i love about it though

leather jacket dope AF but idk when I'd wear it lol

Compared to how them other joints run it will definitely be slim fitting :lol:
Just like when supreme dropped their pelle pelle

Scarface collab is the only thing dropping? Haven’t seen a droplist yet
No there will be some lookbook items too. Just waiting for Drops by Jay to post it. He needs to hurry up! I got to get my plan together! Normally we get the drop list Tuesday night.

Compared to how them other joints run it will definitely be slim fitting :lol:
Just like when supreme dropped their pelle pelle

my schott jacket is a small but fits really slim, more fitting than my medium hoodies from Sup. I think this jacket would look best a tiny bit oversized or baggy

as much as I say I would sit on the jacket and not rock I would probably wear is the night i get it lol

which is what my wife said too "are you sure you're going to not wear it? just like MJ, just like your yeezys....."

my schott jacket is a small but fits really slim, more fitting than my medium hoodies from Sup. I think this jacket would look best a tiny bit oversized or baggy
Yea Ima try for an xl and it will probably fit the same way. Supreme cuts their jackets small in my experience

as much as I say I would sit on the jacket and not rock I would probably wear is the night i get it lol

which is what my wife said too "are you sure you're going to not wear it? just like MJ, just like your yeezys....."
It's still 70degrees+ that jacket is useless right now :lol:

Kinda of like how Southern California dudes will be buying and stunting during the F/W TNF & SI drops.

Mikey will definitely wear that jacket when picked up.

I mean I'll put it on for a minute for pics or whatever but na, especially not with this humid *** weather and humid subways, that's the definition of Wylin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom