Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this sucks, I was wondering why my order from last week hasn't shipped yet. I called this morning, she told me the order never fully processed. That it wasn't my fault but on their end. My first week unblocked, checked out at 11:00. I bought a black Stone Island shirt, denim half zip camp, yellow Stone Island hat and the lock box. Now nothing, welp, this blows.

damn man, that sucks. you got through with the quickness and they still did you dirty :smh:

weren’t you blocked before? you thinks it’s cause of that?

Got my text for DSM 10:30am tomorrow. I wish I got Lafayette since it’s closer to my office.

I’ve only been to signups at Lafayette. What’s the process at DSM since there’s no number assigned via text? Sorry if this was answered, didn’t get a chance to catch up on posts yet

Got my text for DSM 10:30am tomorrow. I wish I got Lafayette since it’s closer to my office.

I’ve only been to signups at Lafayette. What’s the process at DSM since there’s no number assigned via text? Sorry if this was answered, didn’t get a chance to catch up on posts yet
On the plus side dsm is waaayyyyyy faster you'll be in and out stick and move

They do generally make more t shirts then other stuff but we are kinda on the brink of not even getting that assuming most people show up tomorrow

We always got the option of calling ahead to see what stock is like. If at 1 pm they say all scarface stuff is gone no point of showing up, unless u want something else from drop

I've been reading for quite awhile and Ik the tees run bigger now but is it enough to be worthy of going a size down?
yes in my opinion I just looked at the dollar tee I bought in a medium and its looking baggy. I should of bought a size small.

So now a charge and a conformation email isn't even guaranteed, this is ridiculous.

For real. My order had a grey thermal in it too, which sat for like 2+ minutes. No way that wasn't actually in stock when my order went through but they just dropped the whole thing.

Called the warehouse this morning and was told the same as all of you, "Something happened to a ton of orders this week where order confirmation was sent, but order wasn't processed on our end." It sounds like it happened to a lot of the earliest orders too.

I asked them what this meant for confirmed orders moving forward. They said definitively, "This shouldn't happen moving forward." I'm guessing someone or the system messed up and they fixed it. In my mind's eye this is someone at the warehouse turning with wide eyes to his/her employees and saying, "Ummm, I think I just accidentally deleted and refunded a third of our orders."

THAT SAID, I still received my Stone Island Hoodie yesterday and this morning I got a replacement lock box from a friend, so I'm square. :nthat:

Still, the insane level of traffic this season is majorly testing this company. If a damn razor crippled the website, and lock boxes are crippling the warehouse, this Thursday's drop is going to be like King Kong dropping a mammoth deuce on every part of this company.

PS: To answer all questions I'm getting:
-I ordered two orders successfully and one got fulfilled and the other dropped.
-I've never been banned or anything from Supreme. They said the problem was on their end and had nothing to do with the users themselves.
-I asked why no one had contacted me and the response was "Didn't you get your money back?" It seemed implausible to them that the company would in any way inform anyone their order had a problem.

Called the warehouse this morning and was told the same as all of you, "Something happened to a ton of orders this week where order confirmation was sent, but order wasn't processed on our end." It sounds like it happened to a lot of the earliest orders too.

I asked them what this meant for confirmed orders moving forward. They said definitively, "This shouldn't happen moving forward." I'm guessing someone or the system messed up and they fixed it. In my mind's eye this is someone at the warehouse turning with wide eyes to his/her employees and saying, "Ummm, I think I just accidentally deleted and refunded a third of our orders."
i hope that didn't include the BK shirts from monday :emoji_thinking:

i hope that didn't include the BK shirts from monday :emoji_thinking:

Keep an eye on that pending charge. If you have it, you are fine for now.

They did tell me that they just send a refund when they can't fulfill an order, so checking your account is sadly the only way to ever know if there was a problem with your order.

that's probably part of the reason for the Carlyle investment, put it straight to infrastructure.

Jeez let's all hope so.

yo why was there a line for round two in nyc today ? is it the grand opening are they going to be selling stuff at retail ??

yo why was there a line for round two in nyc today ? is it the grand opening are they going to be selling stuff at retail ??
yeah theyll sell their own store tees for retail
but they most likely got some real grail pieces out, possible raffles and just overall grand opening jollys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom