Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, for a s logo crewneck I sold two months ago. :stoneface:

shady man :smh:

i had a dude file a claim on a pair of jordan’s i sold him on ebay when his address was confined and it had signature confirmation. needless to say i got my money back. scumbags

shady man :smh:

i had a dude file a claim on a pair of jordan’s i sold him on ebay when his address was confined and it had signature confirmation. needless to say i got my money back. scumbags

Shady, but it happens. Tracking shows it was delivered exactly two months ago. Kind of suspicious that the buyer didn't contact me, paypal, or ebay. The reason for the chargeback got me confused tho. Says the buyer didn't receive a refund or credit. TF that mean?

same. the 15%-20% is worth it since you don't have to deal with chargebacks + they get plenty of foot traffic from celebrities and rich kids. :pimp:
yep..the only work u have to do is get the item (difficult) and bring it there (easy)..ur basically done

image.png
image.png
If the dancer tee was a large..

damn man, that sucks. you got through with the quickness and they still did you dirty :smh:

weren’t you blocked before? you thinks it’s cause of that?

Nah, error on their end and they said it won't happen again. Aqua And Orange explained it pretty well, it happened to one of his orders too.

snayberry snayberry u carted all that at once?

Yeah I did, first week unblocked, I had to go in.

So i still havent received shipping on my lock box yet... anyone else not get shipping from last weeks drop?

So i still havent received shipping on my lock box yet... anyone else not get shipping from last weeks drop?

If you don't have a charge anymore on your card, yours was one of the orders that went directly in the toilet. For more info, check out post #80238.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom