Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the stuff sat because of the many reported card decline errors and also Scarface in the U.K. Doesn't hold the same weight and nostalgia like Scarface in the US. Everything is gonna fly here believe that. Plus that lamp's retail was close to $200, so if you want it, you'll probably land it.

4a29cea8b90940e5a8d6c2fbe88caada_sqr.jpg

This wasnt in the preview and is dropping today

Wait what? This is definitely in the preview lol

No it wasen't in the drop list and i missed it ! Damn today is a bad day ! no scarface and no LS metallic .

What’s a good way to make two restocks account ?

My credit cards have the same address and name. Can I use my credit card and Simone else’s name and address ?

No don't do it..it's tied to Supreme App..so if u try double order or additional account u can be banned

Not sure if black or white blimp tee... decisions

Kinda want the beanie now too

Blanco

The beanie is sick

Looks like it’ll be easy judging by uk Times. Just going to order what I want which didn’t even make the list.

Scarface might not be big in Europe..they def hav different tastes..no one here even mentioned that small box jacket..that will sit here

Is there a market for stickers? Have all this crap and figure maybe make some change w it? Thanks guys!
IMG_0895.JPG

Supreme should put the weeks drop sizing guide up before the actual release, debating on what size I should go for in the hockey jacket

Lol $168 for that lamp, ez pass.

Split tee, hockey pullover for me.

That hockey pullover kinda high doe $198 smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom