Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has probably been asked a million times but will supreme cancel separate orders of the same item in different sizes? I'm in between sizes since the change and might grab both to see what fits better

I know this has probably been asked a million times but will supreme cancel separate orders of the same item in different sizes? I'm in between sizes since the change and might grab both to see what fits better
U won't be able to buy a 2nd one..their website is coded that way

My boy from U.K. Was able to get me a scarface shirt. He was asking me what I wanted but I went to sleep and missed his emails :smh:
At least he was able to get something for me

Split Deck, Blimp t-shirt & Hockey pullover for me this week.

So is the consensus on the hockey pullover to size down?

Yeah hearing card declines gonna be a thing today too. I was good w mine last week so I’m just gonna be keeping it the same.

True my card have been declined around 30 times and my co worker too.Cant cop anythink
Do you guyz know why it keep declined when item is still in stock ?
U might have actually gotten it..see if funds withdrawn from ur card

True my card have been declined around 30 times and my co worker too.Cant cop anythink
Do you guyz know why it keep declined when item is still in stock ?
Does your card info exactly match the info thats on your card? Name,Billing address etc.. Supreme declined me so many times because I forgot my middle initial in the past

image.png
ufff

Man I need my bogo to ship..

payment still hasn't even cleared my CC to where I can pay it, just sitting there pending smh :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom