Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that blows so what do u guys do when u hit process payment and nothing happens? just wait? reload page or new tab?

Gig connection for Verizon is at 900up and down. 100 up should be standard if you guys don’t have that yet

what kind of internet you have? never seen that type of speed before. haha for real.
Just realized that this is why I cook . . .
speed.JPG

Man the site has been supppperrr laggy these past few drops.

I went for the split deck and gucci jacket but both "sold out". Went to grab the blimp tee and got a large in the grey colorway. Just happy to have got one of the items. Onto another week

well that blows so what do u guys do when u hit process payment and nothing happens? just wait? reload page or new tab?
the golden question. I never know what to do. I usually let it sit and pray but today felt like i was wasting time so i pressed it again. went through after

I was lagging hella bad, I added a black Split T to cart and a red Friend T to cart at the same time and only the Split T was in the cart when I checked out and it was processing slowly, but it went through, then I went back to my cart and saw the Friend was in there and another Split T. I took out the extra Split and was able to checkout with the Friend T.

For me:

-Split Deck (site froze when I hit payment process button so didn't realize I got this until email confirm)
-White Blimp Tee
-White Friend Tee

Jumped on resell for the lamp and white split tee before they went up. Hoo boy, it's an expensive day. :wow:

Site lag was ROUGH today. Everyone in the universe knew this would happen back when clippers caused the site to explode.

Restocks has been great lately, but majorly sucked for me today. The checkout button was missing on every item I added to cart. It made me want to throw my phone out of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom