Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i want to know did it lag for you at 11:00am with that speed or did the page struggle to load
Based on the sellout times from the US, I'd say most everyone experienced that lag.

It killed me. All I wanted was the White Blimp Tee and nothing loaded until my size was gone. Tried for a couple other things but could only make out with a Friends Tee in White. Hopefully can find someone to trade or find the Blimp Tee for a reasonable price.

This wouldn't hurt as bad if Supreme didn't cancel my Camo Thermal order from last week. October has not been a good month.

Site was hella laggy. I tried to cop the lamp but it froze on checkout so I tried to get other items. I got shower tee and hanes socks I couldn't remove in one and friend tee in another.

Site lagged hard for me and gave me card errors but I still got an order confirmation email so let's see what happens

I wish I had the skills I have now back when the Witch box logo dropped a couple of years ago.

Im still salty about that smhhh

Site was crazy laggy for me, so I ended up waiting for decks to load into the cart until they sold out. Finally only landed a shower tee.... :frown:

Was able to cop black blimp tee with ease no prob. Blimp tee reminds me of nas in "give it fast" track. :nthat:

Was going to try online for that stupid scarface lamp

Glad I didn't and went to roundtwonyc

Sold 3 shoes to them for $800.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom