Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pay that resell.

Attachments

• IMG_5755.JPG
    IMG_5755.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 59
Yeah those Nike Air Humara are trash... Curious how the apparel looks like.

I dig the Yellow Leather TNF Nutpse, but way too expensive plus don't need a jacket like that in Cali haha

EDIT: The apparel doesn't look too bad haha

having seen tnf part 1 and the full nike collab, just waiting on akira now. hopefully it really drops this month

been itching for a duffle and the fact the TNF are leather just might have persuaded me. Anyone know the dimensions on the upcoming base camps?

Can tnf duffle be use for carry on ?

Yeah, should be able to. The leather on these make them a more fashionable piece than functional. The leather is def not like the original fabric that can take one hell of a beating and waterproof.

I'll pay that resell.

Apparel > Humara.

Backpack and Roo probably myself on this season depending.

2v2790n.jpg

More toothbrushes instore, metallic l/s, speakers, Indian heads, some gonz things. Necklace, belt, keychains, black manbag accessories. Mediums in all tees donezo. Any other Bk stock options dm me, I’ll try to remember what’s left/stock wise.
~Lefty

Nice pick up, these are super nice....they went super quick on Thursday and never restocked either.

The black one is fire.

Yeh I was debating between Royal and Black, but ultimately went royal. I picked up the black waffle compact logo and sulphur polartec as well from last week. The week before I got the black and camo side zip. Was time to mix in some royal. Theres a few more camps coming this fall I want. These get worn on the daily.

Track jackets are cool but it's about to be brick season out here in NYC so idk about those. I'd like to see more pics of this pants tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom