Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: at people hating on this, just because of the price. The Nuptse is a classic and it is SO Supreme to flip the script and do a leather version. Leather puffer-style jackets are so old school/thug NYC. It's only right.

was thinking this earlier how sooo classic NYC this release was only thing more old school NYC would have been a fur-trimmed parka ... but with the leaves still green and on the trees it'll be a while before folks coulda pull out the bubble.

image.jpeg
my dreams were answered..not one box logo sticker

Anyone know a way around the:
"You have previously ordered this item(s). There is a limit of 1 style per product."

Tried different IPs, CCs, emails, phone numbers, name, etc...

Just same address.

Does Supreme limit one item per address now?

Anyone know a way around the:
"You have previously ordered this item(s). There is a limit of 1 style per product."

Tried different IPs, CCs, emails, phone numbers, name, etc...

Just same address.

Does Supreme limit one item per address now?
Have you tried on your phone not on WiFi ?

If it was a medium...
Potential Bricks for the resellers! lol

Never in a million years would thought a TNF x Supreme item would be BRICKED lmao
Under retail too LOL. Just checked and retail was $1098

Attachments

• 1E72A3A9-830F-4553-BAA4-384CC2E069C2.png
    1E72A3A9-830F-4553-BAA4-384CC2E069C2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Got my all over hoodie in today. Wish I woulda got XL instead of L. Hopefully the Buffalo flannel fits more to my liking.

They didnt give me one damn sticker :lol:. Someone there must hate my name or something, I always get s*****d on

Got my all over hoodie in today. Wish I woulda got XL instead of L. Hopefully the Buffalo flannel fits more to my liking.

They didnt give me one damn sticker :lol:. Someone there must hate my name or something, I always get s*****d on
yeah bro one of my favorite supreme pieces is a black motion hoody..got a large..and it doesn't fit!!! I learned my lesson..I have to get rid of it eventually and pray they release them again in the upcoming seasons

yeah bro one of my favorite supreme pieces is a black motion hoody..got a large..and it doesn't fit!!! I learned my lesson..I have to get rid of it eventually and pray they release them again in the upcoming seasons

May be able to pull off the L but XL would be much more comfy. Dont know what imma do with it. At least I know now lol

UPS guy might’ve finessed me for my Scarface hoodie. Tracking says it was delivered earlier, but no package or notice left smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom