Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yall do this
I haven't ... But I Sure Would!

SLAP! SLAP! 
wink.gif

Just sent my Easter box out to some old dirty bastard... Want to make sure he gets it before the super weekend in case the weather is nice out and he ends up grilling meat - alooooha (hints galore)

Finally taken out of sticker purgatory! Got 2 box logo stickers, 1 holographic sticker, and the rose garden one.

Yeah..that was a bad comparison.
Try screen printing something in the middle of a hoodie...

then try screen printing something on 3/4" piece of fabric right next to a seam...

it had to be embroidered on the LS tops due to location.

...all I'm saying is don't go in thinking it's gotta be embroidered just because it's a small simple design. I wish it was embroidered myself but screen printing is faster and cheaper.

royal s logo finally came in...I was trying to sell or trade for a rose cord hat--but after getting the s logo in hand I completely changed my mind- color in person is so much better than in pics- also I feel like this season's s logo fits better than last seasons. nice pickup
nthat.gif

very nice. how about a fit pic tho homie!
grin.gif
 wanna see how it looks and fits on a person, rather than just laid flat.
nerd.gif

reps given

here's to hoping that the s logo restocks towards the end of the season like it did during f/w....I'm sick man, it is way better on this season's IMO.

I got you guys with some fit pics sometime this week in my hood "bodega" slash pharmacy.

First, I must say the quality on this is pretty superb. Very soft and light. This shirt will definitely have to be dry cleaned when I want to wash it.

The satin is nice and soft as the overall shirt is as well. From the pictures I was expecting it to be a lot heavier but overall I'm very satisfied.

It does appear more darker as opposed to gold but I can still work with it. The one thing I didn't like was the bear and supreme print in the back. If I was to wash it regularly the print would definitely get scuffed and come off eventually. But with that the shirt generally needs to have proper care.

The ending is unfinished or unhemmed, don't know what the word for it is. It really gives the shirt its undercover feel. Very subtle.

I'll provide some detail pics.

View media item 1469699View media item 1469701View media item 1469702View media item 1469706
P.S only got two regular box stickers with the package. :frown: was hoping for some holo.

the black witch tee is going for stupid prices 212.00 :x  

my guess on prices evening out may be wrong... even one of my friends came out of the woodwork and texted me a pic of the shirt and said he thought it was nice

and he knows nothing about that Preme life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom