Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb's only really starting to warm up again. this isn't a widely popular model. logic would dictate this not be a hyped thing, but that's just the age we're in 
mean.gif
Supreme is hype tho. I mean (almost) none of their stuff sells because of the quality of material or craftsmanship.

some good Preme drama for your Monday blues...

that dude on Strictly who had the XL deals of a lifetime... by the time I saw the post all the box logos he listed were gone with no picture on them.

welp... looks like someone bought all of them, and are now doing a flip job on IG :x

Supreme is hype tho. I mean (almost) none of their stuff sells because of the quality of material or craftsmanship.

some of their items have great quality though... its still overpriced but at least the quality is on point for the most part

that dude on Strictly who had the XL deals of a lifetime... by the time I saw the post all the box logos he listed were gone with no picture on them.

welp... looks like someone bought all of them, and are now doing a flip job on IG
sick.gif

I blame the seller...selling them all to 1 person 
eyes.gif
 (then again, you ate bro & I can't be mad at that)

Last edited:

I blame the seller...selling them all to 1 person 
eyes.gif
that's a fair point, but as a seller he went with the smoothest transaction. 

honestly, stuff like that is why you only sell to people you know will appreciate it. that's when others start the whole "he only sells to friends/vips/preferred customers" stuff, but oh well. 

Ran into someone with a supreme hat on, and his boy had a different one also.

Smh. I had one on also. Wouldn't be surprised if we all had on supreme boxers at the same time.

I went to Supreme in NYC when I was there last week for work. Definitely not as nice as the LA one. I got in there almost during closing and there was still a decent amount of people there from the drop they had on Thursday. Some asian kid was desperately trying to get that leather jacket but it was on hold. Employees seemed somewhat annoyed but I can only imagine what they are going through daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom