Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2829.GIF

All day.

Just catching up on the thread ... I knew something was up with Restocks after I got 6 captchas lol

I was Team mobile manual up until this year and usually had success .... time to switch back

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 12.34.37 PM.png

Your card is broke from 2 hoodies and thermal bro

not the site :rofl:

Would take a hell of a lot more than that to get a card error... two of those cards have no daily limit (Or so they say, spent $15k at the LV drop on one of them recently), other two are $10,000 a day. The last two, I have no idea.

It's the site 100%... just read around as well. Also can't even check out a $20 thermal now.

Just trying to put info out there and what I'm encountering.

Got the first two hoodies and first thermal quick.

Went for 3rd hoodie and got the first process error (hadn't used that card, address, or IP yet), then got endless process errors on different cards / ips for a 2nd thermal and then recently the black TNF and a thermal, all card errors.

EDIT: Just called AMEX on 3 of the cards. They said they only see the 3 first charges, no more attempts.

Just catching up on the thread ... I knew something was up with Restocks after I got 6 captchas lol

I was Team mobile manual up until this year and usually had success .... time to switch back
Crazy thing is I didn't get captcha at all on restocks.

And when I tried to get a non hype item through the supreme app I didn't get captcha there either. But my info wasn't autofilled in there. I had to redo it

Would take a hell of a lot more than that to get a card error... two of those cards have no daily limit (Or so they say, spent $15k at the LV drop on one of them recently), other two are $10,000 a day. The last two, I have no idea.

It's the site 100%... just read around as well. Also can't even check out a $20 thermal now.

Just trying to put info out there and what I'm encountering.

Got the first two hoodies and first thermal quick.

Went for 3rd hoodie and got the first process error (hadn't used that card, address, or IP yet), then got endless process errors on different cards / ips for a 2nd thermal and then recently the black TNF and a thermal, all card errors.

used a debit card with $1000 on it that never failed on supreme and got declined for the headband, tried 3x and nothing before it sold out!
called my bank and they said there was never any attempted charge for supreme, something is def wrong!

Just received shipping email for the TNF nuptse. Shipping emails don't mean jack until UPS picks it up. Hopefully they pick up today so I'll have it by tomorrow. Of course it's going to be in the 70s the next few days. I'll be waiting for that winter chill in Jersey to wear it.

used a debit card with $1000 on it that never failed on supreme and got declined for the headband, tried 3x and nothing before it sold out!
called my bank and they said there was never any attempted charge for supreme, something is def wrong!

Exactly... same card I've used for every Supreme release, no issues.

Used it for the Mini Bike and some very pricey Bape x Mastermind stuff this year. Tons of shoes, etc... no issues.

Carted headband and Arabic hoody this morning on the phone And entered my card info manually. Got the same damn error about my card like last week. Idk what’s going on with their site

Leather on the North Face is super soft piece.
Discreet fine embroidery on the Arabic is dope, definitely wish it was slightly smaller sizing.
Smh at 30-40 per color on headbands apparently.
Quick since Jefferson was doing CC only transactions while main register did cash/credit
Sleeper is the pique stripe crew and Red or Blue plaid bd
~Lefty

EDIT: If you get an error on your card decline, it means they sold out while you were filling out, don't think its a ERROR.
Today is a good day, got most of what I wanted for myself and others, saw Errolson Hugh, and my MoviePass came in. :pimp:

Attachments

• 0BEF7D03-78FC-493C-943C-C121B16BA5D3.jpeg
    0BEF7D03-78FC-493C-943C-C121B16BA5D3.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Usually it is a case of swiftness for most but naw this week there is definitely something differenf with the site .

Just hoping my card doesn’t get blocked or anything.

Had a problem last week but thought that was cause I just had my bank change my address to my new house. Now I’m not sure .

Error on my end too for a large grey arabic on restocks. Went on another browser and the grey large was still in stock smh lol. I was using my phone and not my laptop this time though.

I'm buying a Leather North Face Jacket living in LA makes just as much sense as Supreme, A Skateboard brand which is a summer sport, selling a winter coat

It makes no sense!! Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom