Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Been reading about the issue and almost all of it is speculation at this point

OK guys...

It's 100% Supreme's site.

Just went to a server I've never even accessed Supreme's site on.

I used my mom's card, address, email, phone, etc... never purchased from Supreme.

Added Thermal LS to the cart and when I checked out I got the exact same Decline error.

OK guys...

I used my mom's card, address, email, phone, etc... never purchased from Supreme.

Added Thermal LS to the cart and when I checked out I got the exact same Decline error.

It's cool bro. Some peoples card worked some peoples didn't. Relax man.

OK guys...

The address/billing forms match and such?
~Lefty

Nobody has any answers on the card decline issue and it's not like Supreme is going to release a statement anytime soon...
It's because they are on top of the world right now. Supreme is declining cards, declining confirmed orders, saying certain confirmed orders are "unfulfilled at their discretion", banning anyone who turns down a spot in line regardless of reason, giving out in-store registrations with no follow up text, and their site is crashing every other drop.

Their response to anyone complaining?
giphy.gif

It's because they are on top of the world right now. Supreme is declining cards, declining confirmed orders, saying certain confirmed orders are "unfulfilled at their discretion", banning anyone who turns down a spot in line regardless of reason, giving out in-store registrations with no follow up text, and their site is crashing every other drop.

Their response to anyone complaining?

More than likely.

Can't let it get too bad or people will just say **** it.

Not sure how having a bad site that randomly breaks and doesn't allow legit charges through is good for any business.

Carted headband and Arabic hoody this morning on the phone And entered my card info manually. Got the same damn error about my card like last week. Idk what’s going on with their site

if you entered info manually it was probably out of stock by the time you hit submit

How can something restock and sell out instantly? Like I was on the Supreme site got Restocks notification and nothing. I don't get it.

can't tell you compared to nas tee but it's wide and boxy that's for sure I should prolly have a L but I need the XL for my shoulders
My black NAS Tee is about a full size up from last season.

Same with other Tees I've got from FW17, a size bigger for sure from SS17.

by the time it alerts you it's sold out, Restock is slow

You need to use a Page monitor on the item you want, and even then it will sell out
If it's a hype item ATC are running Bots 24/7 to cart
That makes sense.. thanks!
They must only restock like one item and not 10 or 20.
And Supreme bans you if you use Autofill but a bot eats all day. Lame.

by the time it alerts you it's sold out, Restock is slow

You need to use a Page monitor on the item you want, and even then it will sell out
If it's a hype item ATC are running Bots 24/7 to cart

Exactly, any hyped item will be sold out once you try to get to the page on a restock.

Wrote my own page monitor and gave up on it after a few tries on a restock. No way to be faster than a bot hammering the item page ready to checkout.

Also haven't seen many hyped items even restock, was ready to write a ATC for restocks, but it doesn't even seem worth it.

BTW: Love the thread title :smile:

Honestly.. if you don't get what you want the morning it drops... chances are you not getting it on no restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom