Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're using one guy in your argument ?

Look at how the dodgers are winning/ have been winning

Your starting pitching is BBQ chicken

Mussina/Clemens ain't walking through that door

It's the dodgers year

Quote me

So you're using one guy in your argument ?

Look at how the dodgers are winning/ have been winning

Your starting pitching is BBQ chicken

Mussina/Clemens ain't walking through that door

It's the dodgers year

Quote me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep that mentality. I like it. This has been the SAME argument people have used when the Yankees went up against the Indians and Astros.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep that mentality. I like it. This has been the SAME argument people have used when the Yankees went up against the Indians and Astros.

Y'all Still Going up against the astros
So close it out then we can talk
Yanks ain't supposed to be here, no lie
Playing with house money

Copped this beanie. Might get another one, different bean with bogo

i liked the double R one on ebay

s-l400 (1).png

Y'all Still Going up against the astros
So close it out then we can talk
Yanks ain't supposed to be here, no lie
Playing with house money

Yeah one guy.

Who any team in baseball would give anything for currently.

You rooting against the wrong team bro, Yankees stadium ain't felt this special since 96.

Yankee supreme prices goin rise immensely if they win the ring

understandable :nerd::lol:

Still haven’t got my confirmation for the hoodie, should I worry? I’m in NY by the way.

No. They don't ship to whomever first base on location. Their is always going to be some people who get shipping confirmation on the first day and some that takes longer than one day. Relax and when it comes, it comes. I'm in NY and my ripstop pullover hasn't shipped yet.

No. They don't ship to whomever first base on location. Their is always going to be some people who get shipping confirmation on the first day and some that takes longer than one day. Relax and when it comes, it comes. I'm in NY and my ripstop pullover hasn't shipped yet.

Thanks for the info my man.

Nope and nope.

And I just got word that Arabics are done at SupLA.
good looks on the update. really going for just the headbands :nerd:

Still haven’t got my confirmation for the hoodie, should I worry? I’m in NY by the way.
dont trip. i hit pale lime within 5 seconds of release and black headband 2 mins into release.
Headband got shipping confirm, but my hoodie didnt. but i got hope :smokin

After the case he's catching i'm surprised he's getting that close to any fan. Also, that shirt :pimp:

Last edited:
SupLA still had a few Arabic hoodies. Only M and XL in navy, brown and orange. I think navy was sold out by the time I left but didn't see anyone with brown or orange. This was an hour or so ago so everything might be gone already. I was able to cop on of the last XL's.

Still had hats, bandanas, headbands (except camo), handcuff hoodies, Parkas, pull overs and a few other shirts. Didn't see any TNF Nuptse's or Lumbar packs but all colors of the day packs and both red and black duffles.
word up..foto of navy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom