Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
the good old days
This reminded me of a white Yankees box logo I copped ds for 120 2 years ago. Thought that was a lot back then too but little did I know what would happen in a few years to the market :lol:

This reminded me of a white Yankees box logo I copped ds for 120 2 years ago. Thought that was a lot back then too but little did I know what would happen in a few years to the market :lol:
FW16 was when all hell broke loose..Sage/Peach from last year can probably go for 1600-1800..that Yankees logo is sick

Lol you smoking. Yankees hot as hell right now, judge hasn't even been good until this point of the postseason.

So you're using one guy in your argument ?

Look at how the dodgers are winning/ have been winning

Your starting pitching is BBQ chicken

Mussina/Clemens ain't walking through that door

It's the dodgers year

Quote me

Last edited:
SupLA still had a few Arabic hoodies. Only M and XL in navy, brown and orange. I think navy was sold out by the time I left but didn't see anyone with brown or orange. This was an hour or so ago so everything might be gone already. I was able to cop on of the last XL's.

Still had hats, bandanas, headbands (except camo), handcuff hoodies, Parkas, pull overs and a few other shirts. Didn't see any TNF Nuptse's or Lumbar packs but all colors of the day packs and both red and black duffles.

woohoo. just got shipping on my arabic logo hoody.

this szn has been great so far!

SupLA still had a few Arabic hoodies. Only M and XL in navy, brown and orange. I think navy was sold out by the time I left but didn't see anyone with brown or orange. This was an hour or so ago so everything might be gone already. I was able to cop on of the last XL's.

Still had hats, bandanas, headbands (except camo), handcuff hoodies, Parkas, pull overs and a few other shirts. Didn't see any TNF Nuptse's or Lumbar packs but all colors of the day packs and both red and black duffles.

gnna head there in the AM. that be dope af if they still have hoodies

Just moved to SoCal recently, is it typical for items to sit at SupLA like that? Does LA have a sign up list like NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom