Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the hoodie at 1129 so figured I would only get regular box logos. And I did. I really shouldnt spend money on stickers so I guess I will have to wait and see if I get some throughout the season.

Torn on the hoodie. Quality is nice, print is really good. Not a piece I would wear often though. Probably hang on to it for a bit as Im too lazy to sell and I dont wanna regret it later on.

easter exchange gift going out tomorrow
nerd.gif
 some dope stuff & threw a sample in there
laugh.gif

First time posting in here, really liking the GTS collab and will most likely be my first time buying from supreme. Anybody have more pictures of the yellow pair? Maybe a quick photoshop of the reds?

word to @Animal Thug  for hooking it up on the holographic bogo.

and son call me f*ccboi or a hypebeast but those denim GTS don't look bad at all lmao...make decent summer beaters for how cheap they are.

First time posting in here, really liking the GTS collab and will most likely be my first time buying from supreme. Anybody have more pictures of the yellow pair? Maybe a quick photoshop of the reds?
Bored and couch locked so I did this lol

Yellows are kinda fire

Last edited:
Let's hope the price stays reasonable even well after the release. You can still find the Delta Force and Tennis Classics for not much more than retail and it's been a while.

With shipping + tax in california that would be just less than $110 for the shoe. Not that bad but the red and white are nice for the summer.

Got My Camo Sk8-Mid Vans the other day - Box was smashed even doe it was Double Box when shipped.

bought a 10.5 and they fit big on me, Oh well 
tired.gif

on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom