Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those supreme x nike gts look like something you would find at ross/marshalls
yea they do. I used to cop these RL Polo canvas shoes from marshalls or ross (cant remember). they were dope basic white shoes

laugh.gif
 the white really do.

i don't hate the red
yup the ones I used to cop for the low at ross/marshalls were white....

Im feeling the red ones too, theyre dope

Last edited:
damn i need the double up on the witch tee in black, the cheapest black i found was 130 shipped -.- thinkin about pullin the trigger

Hopefully this is the correct price.
The Bruins were about the same when they dropped.
Memories[emoji]128516[/emoji]
First Supreme shoe purchase back then.
Still looking for a Ds green pair to complete all four..

Last edited:

word to @Animal Thug  for hooking it up on the holographic bogo.

and son call me f*ccboi or a hypebeast but those denim GTS don't look bad at all lmao...make decent summer beaters for how cheap they are.
That's what I said in the SB thread. I think the Denim look awesome. Might need another red pair of kicks though...

Ugh, got me thinking about spending $75 on one of these now haha. Dope shirt and gotta rep the member that gave you that for free.
yea its very nice, after hearing about the horror stories in this thread about shirts fading away I will be careful when washing it. I think they have this shirt in red for $70 in a size L on ebay if youre interested.

yea its very nice, after hearing about the horror stories in this thread about shirts fading away I will be careful when washing it. I think they have this shirt in red for $70 in a size L on ebay if youre interested.
Yeah, that's the one I was looking at. 

SupNT is trolled by all major corporations for ideas on what to sell to the masses... conspiracy rayray3thousand in the house 8)

plus I just put a dent in a Johnnie Walker Black Label while doing my taxes (made up a drinking game, PM me for info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom