Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2 forsure has an inside plug.

Attachments

• IMG_5978.PNG
    IMG_5978.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
Thought i can cop Yankee supreme for low. :lol: Not looking like theyll win . Not that really anything supreme reduces in price

Went to round two on Friday to see if they wanted my green hockey pullover since it was too big for me and they declined .. decided to put it on stock x for $400 and someone bought it last night lol
What size was it? I bought one on StockX a few days ago, but seller never shipped. If it was you, please ship. Haha.

I never copped a supreme hoodie before, Im 5'6 135lbs. For the supreme shirts this season, small seems to fit me better since they are a big larger now. What size hoodie would u guys advice I get? small or med? hoping to cop a arabic hoodie.. would hate if it didnt fit. Thanks in advance for any help.

I never copped a supreme hoodie before, Im 5'6 135lbs. For the supreme shirts this season, small seems to fit me better since they are a big larger now. What size hoodie would u guys advice I get? small or med? hoping to cop a arabic hoodie.. would hate if it didnt fit. Thanks in advance for any help.

I would say medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom