Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The item might be out of stock..if u didn't do anything funny u don't have to worry about being banned..try to purchase socks or the boxers lol

UPDATE: I tried to cop on mobile lte, and wifi but it wouldn't go through. Then I checked out through chrome incognito and it worked. Bruh imma be so pissed if this happens on thursday morning.

UPDATE: I tried to cop on mobile lte, and wifi but it wouldn't go through. Then I checked out through chrome incognito and it worked. Bruh imma be so pissed if this happens on thursday morning.
Call your Internet service provider and get a new router

hmm never had this problem..but to think of it most the time I am at work so I'm on LTE 99% of the time

glad u were able to cop..they will be gone in about an hour

L you still lookin for the Brooklyn sticker?...let me know wher to send it.

If you have any extras I’ll take one EFB4BE8B-9565-4BFC-AED3-333A365DC585.png

Just got back from Supreme BK. They still had friends tee, ciivilization tee, candle tee, piss Christ and Madonna tees, plant tee, playboy thermal in blue, Arabic coaches jackets all size L in red, brown and blue and they had the rip stop pullover, all pants, and reversible jackets. They also had some snake skin font Jersey and some other stuff too. Didn’t check accessories, but they gave me 1 Brooklyn logo sticker, Scarface sticker, bloom sticker and dollar sticker.

They also had the reflective long sleeve embroidered tee shirts and blood and semen vans in size 11.5 and select other sizes. Took me about 10-15 min to get in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom