Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad supreme didnt go with air
Nike-Air-Terra-Humara-Supreme--Black--Berry-Vivid-Blue-Mlbrry-HBJDyLKL.jpg
terra humaras instead of the air humaras

Went for the black jacket first...sold out...then went for black humaras and got my 11.5, honestly if they werent preme i likely wouldnt even consider copping but i figure if i dont like em i have a year to return them, gotta love nikes returns policy, plus ebates 8% cash back, had to cop....the humaras actually grew on me, those 3m hits are crazy

You got more than a year...recently returned the doernbecher LeBrons to Nike that came out 11/2015. Think a rep told me as long as the production date isn't over 2 years old, you're good.

Nike return policy>>>>>

You got more than a year...recently returned the doernbecher LeBrons to Nike that came out 11/2015. Think a rep told me as long as the production date isn't over 2 years old, you're good.

Nike return policy>>>>>

Good to know. Yea nike return policy is the goat- absolutely no company ive ever dealt with touches nike except maybe costco- ive heard they will take back anything anytime but idk

does anyone have the hooded ringer or hooded hockey jersey from this season? I'm thinking of copping these items but would like to know the fit and if they're TTS or not

Damn nike with the super quick shipping. Im actually really excited for these humaras to come in.

Love how supeeme just makes what THEY want--and seems to care little about what the masses want-- like they possibly could have done a vapormax or even hyperadapt or something and caused riots but nah-- air humaras-- love it

Can someone help L/C this shirt?
I'm assuming it's fake because the trademark is too far from the Supreme logo and the S(size) is too close.
If you look closely the watermark isn't italacized
$_59.JPG $_59 (1).JPG $_59 (2).jpg

Damn nike with the super quick shipping. Im actually really excited for these humaras to come in.

Love how supeeme just makes what THEY want--and seems to care little about what the masses want-- like they possibly could have done a vapormax or even hyperadapt or something and caused riots but nah-- air humaras-- love it

This is one of the many reasons Supreme stays revered. That "don't give a ****" aspect.

They have the power to control what the masses want.

@Air Money

Box Logo looks weird

this..tonal does not look right and the letters are not aligned..that e is going crazy..I have this..somewhere

That last e floating :stoneface: :rofl:

Edit: may be the angle of the pic that makes it look like it’s floating not that I look at it more

IMG_2054.jpg

Here's mine for reference

Thanks nters, this seller says 100% authentic and bid is at $58 with a BIN of $92 plus shipping.

Im thinking fakes going at obvious low prices like $30 to $50

No that 2014 New Era supreme beanie
s-l400 (6).jpg

I'm still not sure it's real

Surprised I got this LOVE ny beanie for about $44 shipped
IMG_20171027_150631.jpg

for the new logo half zip pullovers, did most of you go tts? the widths from the measurement look a bit big, but i'm guessing they're supposed to be a bit boxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom