Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has trick to share how to register on Monday? Usually they automatically remember my name most of the site but on register page they did not remember. I have to manually my name and all. I’m too slow. Missed past few weeks. Thanks.

IMG_7551.JPG
sneakersberry sneakersberry ... usually the chrome auto fill extension works for me -- just didn't do cc last week.

In true UPS fashion after waiting around the homestead all day as soon as I go to the bodega -- brown decides to come through (got a text notification). Luckily my neighbor accepted package for me.

Attachments

• IMG_7548.JPG
    IMG_7548.JPG
    375.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7549.JPG
    IMG_7549.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 13
IMG_7551.JPG
sneakersberry sneakersberry ... usually the chrome auto fill extension works for me -- just didn't do cc last week.

In true UPS fashion after waiting around the homestead all day as soon as I go to the bodega -- brown decides to come through (got a text notification). Luckily my neighbor accepted package for me.

I just try to use Chrome autofill last week. Is it needed to set up first (put name/address) but on the register page it closed so fast that I think it not enough time to put all info before it go back to register closed page?

Anyone has trick to share how to register on Monday? Usually they automatically remember my name most of the site but on register page they did not remember. I have to manually my name and all. I’m too slow. Missed past few weeks. Thanks.
Memorize your CC info.

IMG_7551.JPG

These actually look really good here

*im content with all of my purchases this season..the only thing I regret buying is the tonal S Logo hoody..it is way too plain..wish I got the olive one..oh well..will just get rid of it

Hmm, do you guys think Supreme will shut you down if you copy and paste your card number?

Recently though? I just got the feeling that unless I manually input c/c info, my **** gets shut down.

So frustrating.

It may be just me, but im disappointed by the Akira collab. Was really hoping for something with the "Good for Health, Bad for Education" graphic.

Probably will get a tee and call it a day

It may be just me, but im disappointed by the Akira collab. Was really hoping for something with the "Good for Health, Bad for Education" graphic.

Probably will get a tee and call it a day
im disappointed too. May try for something but I'd rather have me a coors mountain tee

man that akira stuff does not look good. They didnt do anything with the bike ? or the pill ?

edit: their is a pill tee but i dont like it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom