Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a Thrasher collab been confirmed?  I just noticed on this pic in the lookbook that the shirt under the imperial is called the Supreme/Thrasher mesh crewneck so I'm guessing it's going to happen.

Oh yeah I forgot about those shorts from the Grind editorial.  Pretty excited to see what other items there are.

I finally took my hands hoodie out the bag and tried it on and damn this thing is amazing, I actually feel like I'm wearing a damn painting, the material on it dope and so is the detail on it. Im glad i sized up because a medium would of been to small.

For the people that have the hands hoodie and the PCL hoodie would you say they're the same as in fit and materials used?

The Hands Hoodie is awesome man... I will eventually get it but the price is gonna probably stay where it is so I gotta hold off but the Hoodie is crazy.

I like the pattern on the 6-panels but not a fan of the SI patch on the front.

Hopefully nothing else worth while drops so I can chill this week

Last edited:
o9Ba9.gif

I like the pattern on the 6-panels but not a fan of the SI patch on the front.

Hopefully nothing else worth while drops so I can chill this week

Yeah same here, but still gotta check the drop in case anything else from the season drops I'm waiting on

Metal 5C 6 Panel preferably Burgundy and I'm good... Hopefully something else nice drops I'm off this Thursday.

Knowing them, they will drop a piece or two that will make everyone get something on Thursday. [emoji]128541[/emoji]

hoping the quilted paradise hats drop this week since the jackets came out last week.

passing on that SI collab, the patterns are nice but it's not looking to great on the hat, and that jacket price :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom