Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacket is OD for that price. Is it a light jacket? If so I Might just cop the L/S and wait for the TNF collab.
if the jacket was $200 ($250 would be the highest i would pay but still probably would past) i would cop because the design is really nice but man the collar is weak 
tired.gif

TNF collab i hope is dope 

I have that camping chair. Just the non supreme one but same build.

Just a heads up, it's tiny. And seems sketchy to sit on. I'm 160 and feel weary. But some of yall on here posting up that you weigh 135 and skinny so you should be good.

I have that camping chair. Just the non supreme one but same build.

Just a heads up, it's tiny. And seems sketchy to sit on. I'm 160 and feel weary. But some of yall on here posting up that you weigh 135 and skinny so you should be good.
i have a similar one for fishing, they aren't particularly comfortable.

kinda wish they'd done a more deluxe style one, would've been nice for tailgating, etc. 

Last edited:
in the same brokeboi boat as everyone else… $600 for a rain jacket? easy pass… give me something else thats good with the drop
smile.gif

I don't know man I like the hat... It reminds me a little of the Safari Leaves Camp. Don't have $120 or over for a hat so this will do... Also I usually wear my hats backwards so the SI tag doesn't really bother me... But it depends what's dropping Thursday... Hope something dope drops.

Hopefully Stone Island draws the resellers and bots and we get something good like the classic logo ("good" assuming it's embroidered)

I read online the guy in the SI red jacket is a worker in the london store. Which would make sense, they do use their employees and skate team to model their clothes.

My account still recovering from the Undercover drop which was priced really good btw. I'll probably pass on the SI stuff and wait for TNF.

Hats are only thing I would consider, but rather put that $ towards one of last seasons camps I regret sleeping on.

It's hilarious though how many UK/European casuals are obsessive with SI (they make our supreme hype look petty) but absolute despise their Supreme collab talking about how Supreme is a "wanker skate brand for american tossers" (quote from a comment on a "casuals clothing" instagram account) :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom