Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeve just shipped. So thats my mat and sleeve shipped. The only 2 things I went for I copped and already got shipping for. Now just need my Supreme Futura hoodie I got off eBay to ship and I'm done with Supreme for the rest of the year. Futura Hoodie > Bogos any day for me.

Anyone have the antonio banderas gif with him on the computer checking out Supreme on the screen???

I can't pull up my old pics on the new platform

at 17 there weren't smalls - the people 5 a head of me didnt have smalls either...so there's easily less than 10 smalls across all the colors...AKA max 1 per color...AKA out the backdoor or none ever came in period.
Yeahhhh heard some dude outside bragging he got 3 bogos. Security was tight about lurkers too, so def backdoor.

DQeO6bNWsAIGNpm.jpg:large
Dat purple box

For me it was grey or black to keep. Glad I copped the grey and the extra red helped me get the grey one free :pimp:

Missed hard one the boxes. Did get a red shooting sleeve at 11:14. Was getting 502 bad gateways ect. Can't complain. This year I hit on NAS in black, Baltoro, Akira deck, Stone Island hoodie in olive and much more. I had my Baltoro on the back of my chair at work so when I was sulking in salt after I missed on the boxes my co-worker friend reminded me that I have the hypest jacket sitting right next to me. So that puts some things in perspective. Still never have had a box logo hoodie or tee :frown:. Maybe next year! Time to focus on the fire Palace drop tomorrow!

Missed hard one the boxes. Did get a red shooting sleeve at 11:14. Was getting 502 bad gateways ect. Can't complain. This year I hit on NAS in black, Baltoro, Akira deck, Stone Island hoodie in olive and much more. I had my Baltoro on the back of my chair at work so when I was sulking in salt after I missed on the boxes my co-worker friend reminded me that I have the hypest jacket sitting right next to me. So that puts some things in perspective. Still never have had a box logo hoodie or tee :frown:. Maybe next year! Time to focus on the fire Palace drop tomorrow!
Can't win em all

I got question cause it was confusing

When u buy supreme in-store what does it come with? White supreme bag, clear transparent bag and sticker, No hangtag or label tag?

Online supreme orders come with everything? White supreme bag, clear transparent bag and sticker, hangtag or label tag included?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom