Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I touch damn near anything I want *pause* but box logo has alluded me for yeeeaaaaarrs. From just not really giving a **** to getting dubbed in bk by like two spots in line it feels victorious finally getting one. Ima rock it

Flexing in West Austin!!!!

JK... nobody cares here. Some kid said he liked my SS17 CDG hoodie last night at Whole Foods. They were like 16, kind of embarrassing TBH

Gotta move to NYC man

LOL, not into city life. Have a little land, decent sized house, can actually drive (big deal to me) :smile:

Sneakers get recognized here a lot. I could drive to campus or trendier places in Austin to flex haha

We're like 40 minutes out west. Suburbs out by the lakes.

LOL, not into city life. Have a little land, decent sized house, can actually drive (big deal to me) :smile:

Sneakers get recognized here a lot. I could drive to campus or trendier places in Austin to flex haha

We're like 40 minutes out west. Suburbs out by the lakes.
Wouldn't be able to live in the countryside but everyone's different

Wouldn't be able to live in the countryside but everyone's different

Nah it's very developed, Austin goes everyway about an hour now. You go much more west from us you're getting to the country. We have a ranch another hour west of us.

Dude I touch damn near anything I want *pause* but box logo has alluded me for yeeeaaaaarrs. From just not really giving a **** to getting dubbed in bk by like two spots in line it feels victorious finally getting one. Ima rock it
Yeah first one is special

Nah it's very developed, Austin goes everyway about an hour now. You go much more west from us you're getting to the country. We have a ranch another hour west of us.
When you're from the city anything that ain't a big city is the countryside, I don't even know what a ranch is other then dressing to dip some cheese fries in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom