Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're from the city anything that ain't a big city is the countryside, I don't even know what a ranch is other then dressing to dip some cheese fries in

Couple hundred acres of nothing :smile:

Was in my wife's family for 100 years. I kinda never really dug it until we got a cabin out there and spent some disconnected nights out there.

Also just buried our dog out there, so means a little more now to me.

Couple hundred acres of nothing :smile:

Was in my wife's family for 100 years. I kinda never really dug it until we got a cabin out there and spent some disconnected nights out there.

Also just buried our dog out there, so means a little more now to me.
Oh ok got you, and that's dope nice spiritual connection to the ranch

Attachments

• 4625222593919096305.jpg
    4625222593919096305.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 23
I'm not even excited about that shipping confirmation. I want that joint in my hand then I'll be
I already learned my lesson on my Nas tee that UPS "lost".

Got TNF tee shipping 3 days after it shipped lol

BTW: That was me after the restock...

Last edited:
I nearly forgot that i had the Gold Suptempos in my closet. I’m getting rid of them and am going to start downsizing

Dude I touch damn near anything I want *pause* but box logo has alluded me for yeeeaaaaarrs. From just not really giving a **** to getting dubbed in bk by like two spots in line it feels victorious finally getting one. Ima rock it

G4U man

I was feelig confident with the way I hit on the TNF parka last week, I guess box logos drops is a whole different thing.

Do Supreme online let you check out different colors of the Box Logo? Or is is strictly one Hoodie per person no matter what the color is

Do Supreme online let you check out different colors of the Box Logo? Or is is strictly one Hoodie per person no matter what the color is
One hoodies, this is because they are all the same style in their system.

Supreme’s system allows for one checkout per style

LOL yeah I know... just off guard cause nobody says anything out here.
It’s great to see another Austinite in here - am excited we finally get to wear some winter gear - though a couple of more days of this and I’ll be ready to go back to shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom