Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else's restock app seem like the notifications are hella late? I kept getting the notification for the camo camp and I would open the app and it would be sold out.

tenor.gif

I attempted to register for the in-store release this morning. Hit the submit button and got brought back to the “registration is closed” screen. But I got a charge from Supreme on my card that I used to register. Should I be good? Has this happened to anyone before this season and was able to receive a text still?

I attempted to register for the in-store release this morning. Hit the submit button and got brought back to the “registration is closed” screen. But I got a charge from Supreme on my card that I used to register. Should I be good? Has this happened to anyone before this season and was able to receive a text still?

same thing happened to me. first time. we'll find out tomorrow.

youll know by tomorrow

Nah, I got through on an ice blue hoodie last week. Seems like they oversold because a few people cooked the same size. Just got hit with the cancel and refund emails :frown:

Happened to me three times and struck out

White ain't bad at all. Definitely a clean colorway, just a little hard to keep crisp
I guess just don't beat em up. You keeping em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom