Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.jpg

Kinda odd after just bring up UPS track details:
-Oop second package UPS email was sent this afternoon.
-Items were mailed Fri, is in City, but scheduled for Thurs.

Ok. Whatever.

Kinda odd after just bring up UPS track details:
-Oop second package UPS email was sent this afternoon.
-Items were mailed Fri, is in City, but scheduled for Thurs.

Ok. Whatever.

ive seen that alot for me recently

ended up being delivered the next day at the latest

USPS is really weird. My Heather grey box logo was scanned as delivering today. Checked it it updated to delivering tomorrow.

About 6:37 pm mailguy comes with my package today and I get it.

Needless to say, the unwelcome mat did not arrive today. UPS has been like this for the last three weeks. No scan leaving NY or arriving in FL and then just going between UPS locations in the same place for days on end. Bah Humbug!

IMG_3764.jpg

Has anyone been able to use UPS My Choice for their supreme ordeR?

Supreme has a block on changing delivery address. I've heard it's to prevent people from copping multiples shipped to different locations and then re-routing them all to the same place.

Supreme has a block on changing delivery address. I've heard it's to prevent people from copping multiples shipped to different locations and then re-routing them all to the same place.
Damn supreme that's strict eh? I tried to use My Choice because I once had a package stolen from my house.

Damn supreme that's strict eh? I tried to use My Choice because I once had a package stolen from my house.

Yeah, you'd have to call Supreme to have them lift the block but you're better off getting a card and setting a more trusted billing address going forward or changing your current cards address.

Can anyone enlighten me how in-store registration works in Paris?
List sign-up will be held on Monday 18th December at 11 quai François Mauriac, 75013Paris.

Our security team will be there from 10:00am - 11:00am accepting sign-ups for Thursday's release list.

Please note that being registered to the newsletter is required and that bringing your I.D. is mandatory.

This sign-up is for a place on line for our release on :

Thursday 21st December 2017.

Subscribe at http://theparisbenchemail.com/

I attempted to register for the in-store release this morning. Hit the submit button and got brought back to the “registration is closed” screen. But I got a charge from Supreme on my card that I used to register. Should I be good? Has this happened to anyone before this season and was able to receive a text still?
You won't know until tomorrow. Neither a confirmation page nor a pending charge guarantee a spot.

So I ordered the Supreme X Akira tee on StockX on Thursday and the seller hasn't shipped yet. Should I mark that down as he's not gonna come through? haha

So I ordered the Supreme X Akira tee on StockX on Thursday and the seller hasn't shipped yet. Should I mark that down as he's not gonna come through? haha

not really. wait a couple more days if you dont mind. if you do mind, email them and they'll prob cancel the sale upon request

List sign-up will be held on Monday 18th December at 11 quai François Mauriac, 75013Paris.

Our security team will be there from 10:00am - 11:00am accepting sign-ups for Thursday's release list.

Please note that being registered to the newsletter is required and that bringing your I.D. is mandatory.

This sign-up is for a place on line for our release on :

Thursday 21st December 2017.

Subscribe at http://theparisbenchemail.com/
you're a life saver bro! thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom