Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williamsburg on Saturday they had full size run of gonz zip ups restock on beanies I ❤️Nyc and some sparkly ones that my daughter had to have, some dog poo tees, polar tech small box logo green and pink. They did have the Scarface denim as well. I really wanted there to be some more tees from last weeks drop but no luck but I did get the red gonz zip up and the employees were flexing there bogos hard in there like it was cold lol. Only handing out Reggie’s but selling Nas And some other bogo stickers

IMG_1347.JPG

Decided to break this out today for the first wear

Wish it was a red small doe, itll do tho. Loving the orange

Williamsburg on Saturday they had full size run of gonz zip ups restock on beanies I ❤️Nyc and some sparkly ones that my daughter had to have, some dog poo tees, polar tech small box logo green and pink. They did have the Scarface denim as well. I really wanted there to be some more tees from last weeks drop but no luck but I did get the red gonz zip up and the employees were flexing there bogos hard in there like it was cold lol. Only handing out Reggie’s but selling Nas And some other bogo stickers

Love when they restock random items

anyone notice the drastic difference in shipping times ever since the carlyle group came into play, almost immediately i started seeing same day shipping, like that week, or am i tripping.. it used to be a day or so before shipping confirmations?

anyone notice the drastic difference in shipping times ever since the carlyle group came into play, almost immediately i started seeing same day shipping, like that week, or am i tripping.. it used to be a day or so before shipping confirmations?
Yeah it got better. I started getting items delivered on Saturday and Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom