Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
proper lpu post im guessing? lol

oai06h1v8d501.jpg

so i asked around and ppl told me i should ask for a 75 dollar refund, but i dont want to be a **** to the guy, seems high imo. but he is also saying most he can do is 30 dollars or i send the crowbar back and he gives me a full refund and covers shipping cost. i told him i would think about it, and he said to keep him posted, and if i wanted the keep the crowbar, he would send me the shovel for free, what do i do?

that's pretty annoying. this is the same group of dumb, cheapass people who don't double box when they sell shoes.

at least he included a bag.

Definitely wanted the camp hat but the Pink hoody was a hella impulse buy, think I'm gonna regret it.

C5F2FD1E-E0A4-4163-B65C-43F080E96A03.jpeg

So i still didnt get conformation email from supreme for the mask yet but i got charged and got conformation check out page when i bought them in the morning.
Has this ever happen to anyone before and do they still ship without the email.

So i still didnt get conformation email from supreme for the mask yet but i got charged and got conformation check out page when i bought them in the morning.
Has this ever happen to anyone before and do they still ship without the email.

Happened to me a lot. I had to switch my email for it to start sending again.

Last week order with bookends and box logo beanie shipped today. I was getting a little nervous.

How do those recent Arabic Logo LS fit compared to the short sleeve tees?
I'm normally a medium in the recent Supreme tees for a boxy fit, but I have my eyes on a Large Orange Arabic LS.

How do those recent Arabic Logo LS fit compared to the short sleeve tees?
I'm normally a medium in the recent Supreme tees for a boxy fit, but I have my eyes on a Large Orange Arabic LS.

Small fits me perfectly out the bag, but won’t fit once I wash it. I size up on all of the long sleeves to medium and let them shrink to fit perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom