Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt go for anything today...now i got the lime arabic shirt its kinda tripped out but seriously the masks lmao!!! yall wilding if you really gonna rock those. man if you pulled that ish out in my redneck state you'd prolly get shot

IMG_3242.JPG
Never got my text but my homegirl with #63 held it down at BK...the pale lime hoodie is Amazing in person and probably sitting/ not reselling high because of the obvious lack of branding on it. Super light week nonetheless. Also the wool camp is very nice, I got the navy. 3rd favorite this season

My arabic hoodie feels smaller than my bogo from this season. Does anyone else’s arabic hoodie fit different than from their other hoodies?

IMG_3242.JPG
Never got my text but my homegirl with #63 held it down at BK...the pale lime hoodie is Amazing in person and probably sitting/ not reselling high because of the obvious lack of branding on it. Super light week nonetheless. Also the wool camp is very nice, I got the navy. 3rd favorite this season
this is a nice little haul

IMG_3242.JPG

Went straight for the lime hoodie - such a dope color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom