Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have copped a grey L w/ the early link, but I prefer bogos and it made no sense to get this and another grey hoodie this F/W. Congrats to all who copped, hopefully there's a restock for those less fortunate. 

Got the hood in red and black paradise camp, the wiffle ball sold too fast couldn't add it to cart fast enough :smh:

wanted the paradise camp in blue as well..2/4 isnt too bad, I'll live till the next drop.

Could have copped a grey L w/ the early link, but I prefer bogos and it made no sense to get this and another grey hoodie this F/W. Congrats to all who copped, hopefully there's a restock for those less fortunate. 
That is if we can even cop the official bogo 
tired.gif
. Those are always a mission. 

That is if we can even cop the official bogo 
tired.gif
. Those are always a mission. 
Yeah I was in school last time it dropped and probably will be this year. Good thing is I wisened up from last time and know to just stick to my instincts. What killed me was trying early links on mobile, know never to do that now and I'm pretty swift otherwise.

Glad to see yall cook. Stuck in traffic and wasnt able to be swift on mobile..See if I cant catch the hoodie on a restock.

Wiffle Bat Set for today[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Just couldn't pull the trigger on the socks[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Picked up the red quilted hat, wiffle ball and grey socks. Any body know if the hat has a strap or is it a stretch band ???

was able to snag that wiffle ball set went 3/4 today, only missed out on the blue quilted hat, but I'll be ok with just the black one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom