Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin.gif
 ...anyone have a link to the Rawlings Glove?

dont know what decent resell is on the classic logo, its one of like 3 pieces that I wanted this season so i dont mind paying it, but i dont want to go insane

dont know what decent resell is on the classic logo, its one of like 3 pieces that I wanted this season so i dont mind paying it, but i dont want to go insane
Seems right now between $200-250 is average selling price. May come down...

Seems right now between $200-250 is average selling price. May come down...

yeah, i've got someone asking for 230 shipped and fees. i might just jump on it so I get one thats completely deadstock.

it just feels weird buying based off of an order confirmation email only

Passed today because screen printed. The classic logo link was up about a minute or two early so that could explain why it was lagging for some folks if you tried right at 11. But congrats to everyone who ate today
pimp.gif

Didnt realize socks were MIJ. Still a pass for me though. If they hold up well it wouldnt be a terrible price, but I cop the J crews from the outlet for

Didnt realize socks were MIJ. Still a pass for me though. If they hold up well it wouldnt be a terrible price, but I cop the J crews from the outlet for <7 a piece.

Easy day for me, didnt want the hoodie so I copped the navy SI cap and the wiffle set.

I wish I didnt want anything, would have tried for the hoodie just to test my swift. I wasnt sure if they hat or the wiffle would move fast so decided not to risk it, probably could have tried to grab a hoodie then go back for the others, oh well.

Im hoping Im lucky on the real pieces I want this season. Im sure they will be one of the fastest to move.
mean.gif
MIJ?

Since I passed this morning on the hoodie my money has been burning a hole in my pocket...

What do you guys think of the Floral Suede camps from a few seasons ago? I got a lead on a Navy in like 8-9/10 condition and good print placement. Thinking about pulling the trigger for $110, would be a great summer piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom