Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just stalked your IG and i think you live in my town/area
nerd.gif
How to feel about this...

Hit dem PM's and we'll see if you're correct.

got the boot as well without any explanation. oh well, life goes on...
I think inactives are seen as lurkers. The goal of the group is to avoid any sort of resell vibe and just let friends and like-minded people exchange freely without being taken advantage of for minor monetary gain. If you feel you were wrongfully removed, just hit up @rayray3thousand  and he'll decide one way or another.

Yup. Got booted as well. Guess my review of the mesh bag, as well as collegial participation wasn't enough.
I saw your review & thought I commented on it. Anyways nice review man. Did you pick anything up from today's drop?

Have some Dignity, They kicked you out the group i wouldn't go Back!

Especially if you didn't do anything...

#SUPDIVA Group 
laugh.gif

Yup. Got booted as well. Guess my review of the mesh bag, as well as collegial participation wasn't enough.

there was nothing personal about it, and to anyone who feels they should not have been removed, please PM me as I am happy to add you back and sincerely apologize if I offended you in any way.

All I was doing was fulfilling what the group asked about trimming out non-active members.

Here is my exact post:

View media item 1485552

The entire basis of Supreme is built around Elitism & Exclusivity so you really can't be surprised when the fanboys act the same way.

lol, the whole point of that group was for active members on this thread to have a seperate place to go and have B/S/T talk. Half these people complaining about being kicked out i've never seen post before

on another note, i paid the dreaded resell for a Red classic logo. Decided it was fine to make sure I got one that was still in the packaging

Last edited:
Nothing elitist about it. Feel free to make a #SUPlurkers group if you feel that way. Same thing happened in other threads and similar groups were formed.

Some people may think its corny, life goes on. If you were removed but were a contributer just shoot ray a PM. If you arent active and dont post in there, why bother with it anyway? I know I'm already a member of too many groups as it is, so it wouldn't bother me. It's no different then the SS site etc. 

Really not that big a deal. It's not Illuminati. It's a group for people who are into the same brand and prefer to help out over profit. There are plenty of groups that are profit driven if that's your thing.

Shame, because I "viewed" the posts from the group all the time, but in my regular news feed.  They don't show up as "viewed by" unless you view them within the actual group itself.  One of the first things posted in there was that if you were either active on NT or on the group you'd be cool, but I guess that was changed pretty quick cause I post in here pretty regularly.  It's whatever tho, I ain't trippin, just found that kinda funny.

Last edited:
jesus people are really hurt over getting booted. you may be active here, but people don't know your real name in the FB group. 

just ask to come back if you feel wronged, it's not that serious.

Last edited:
jesus people are really hurt over getting booted. you may be active here, but people don't know your real name in the FB group. 

just ask to come back if you feel wronged, it's not that serious.

yeap, people caring about it wayyy too much

Shame, because I "viewed" the posts from the group all the time, but in my regular news feed.  They don't show up as "viewed by" unless you view them within the actual group itself.  One of the first things posted in there was that if you were either active on NT or on the group you'd be cool, but I guess that was changed pretty quick cause I post in here pretty regularly.  It's whatever tho, I ain't trippin, just found that kinda funny.
Same way the flood was opened when it started Im sure some legit people got cut. We even mentioned that if it happened, the active members would question why. So easy day to return since you are an active member. Was never personal I am sure, Ray just was doing the dirty work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom