Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that $50 struggle 
laugh.gif

"MOM I NEED A RIDE TO THE POST OFFICE NOW!"

dem UMD shorts  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Decided to sit today's drop out. On a bright note, I was able to grab the sock darts today!

I almost feel bad for this kid, if only because at 16/17 I remember not taking care of things I should have. But in this era, if you're going to choose to become a hustler and try flipping clothes/sneakers, GRIND THAT WORK. The Job is the Job.

I almost feel bad for this kid, if only because at 16/17 I remember not taking care of things I should have. But in this era, if you're going to choose to become a hustler and try flipping clothes/sneakers, GRIND THAT WORK. The Job is the Job.
nahhhh thats a trash cop out to give him. ive been reselling since that age and good business is everything.

I guess I'm a nicer guy and willing to tolerate youthful idiocy. Then again, I also never got into that sort of mess and the only real two way communications on the internet were via Usenet and IRC. Once called out he should own up to his mistakes though, and not try to beat around the bush.

I guess I'm a nicer guy and willing to tolerate youthful idiocy. Then again, I also never got into that sort of mess and the only real two way communications on the internet were via Usenet and IRC. Once called out he should own up to his mistakes though, and not try to beat around the bush.
i get everyone grows up/matures at different rates but when it comes to taking other peoples money and your own name/reputation, thats nothing to play with.

bad business will follow you for life, guess some people just dont realize that

Wait did dude drain his account thinking if it was empty they cant get his money back?! Wtf
mean.gif
To be fair, anytime i get paid I immediately move that money out of my paypal balance. If they reverse it the balance will go negative and I will just disconnect every account and leave paypal. No way I will let paypal screw me over (not saying that's what is going on here, just as a seller I trust paypal exactly 0).

i get everyone grows up/matures at different rates but when it comes to taking other peoples money and your own name/reputation, thats nothing to play with.
bad business will follow you for life, guess some people just dont realize that
100% truth

To be fair, anytime i get paid I immediately move that money out of my paypal balance. If they reverse it the balance will go negative and I will just disconnect every account and leave paypal. No way I will let paypal screw me over (not saying that's what is going on here, just as a seller I trust paypal exactly 0).
I feel you man, I might have to do that if I sell a really pricey shoe through pp(which I avoid doing)

Some pickups...... Velour & Cadet Varsity... from INSTA & Strictlysupreme

View media item 1485180
rayray3thousand...U should've just gave him the address.. people got problemz

anywayz..... niagara detroit.... BEST SUPREME PIECE TO RELEASE... EVER!!!

TOTALLY EXCEEDED ALL MY EXPECTATIONS quality , and fit, and graphically.
View media item 1485174
Umbrellas cool too if you're mulling over getting it I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Last edited:
was seconds away from copping a burgundy atlier supreme hat until i saw it was the leather strap instead of a snap, thats an easy pass for me.

any New York or LA heads, do the stores still have any rose graden pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom